Schultz Qi-Tech 10000mAh Wireless Power Bank and Charging Dock
Precise research and testing by the professional engineers at Schultz have led to the creation of the Schultz Qi-Tech 10000mAh Wireless Power Bank and Charging Dock. The dual efficiency of this advanced appliance delivers up to 10W of charging power for QI-compatible devices, such as iPhone or Samsung devices. Simply place your device on the dock for instant fast charge action.
Portable and consequently designed to be used on the go, the rechargeable 10000mAH wireless power bank easily separates from the dock, ensuring your mobile device is never out of battery. Designed with functionality in mind, the slim build of the power bank allows it to fit seamlessly in a bag or pocket, making sure you never lose power again at that crucial point in the day when you need it most. Both the power bank and QI enabled devices can be charged simultaneously when placed together in the charging dock. Available in a sleek matt black finish, the Schultz Qi-Tech 10000mAh Wireless Power Bank and Charging Dock is an elegant piece of technology that can accompany you anywhere.
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion polymer batteries
- Rechargeable 10000mAh Power Bank so you can charge while on the go
- Charging dock simultaneously charges Power Bank and QI-enabled phone
- Compatible with iPhone and Samsung devices
- Charging output – 5W, 10W (max)
- Made from a combination of ABS, PC and silicon
- Power bank dimension: 6”x3”x0.6”
- Charging dock dimension: 2”x 3”x3”
- Sleek black matt finish
A new wireless power bank…
- Place the power bank into the charging dock and…This will consequently charge the power bank.
Note: If charging your phone and the power bank simultaneously using the charging dock, your phone will be charged first followed by the power bank….. all 4 LED lights will be visible.
- ….QI-enabled mobile devices, such as iPhone Xs… Please align your phone in the centre of the wireless charging area…
- If digital product cannot be charged, please press the power button on the power bank for a few seconds to turn it on
- The green LED indicates stand-by mode. This light will automatically turn off when the wireless charging mode is in place.
- If the product detects that no device is connected….
- When the product is in low power mode…
- Press the power button once to begin wirelessly charging your device. Press and hold the power button down for 3 seconds to turn it off.
- ….operate according to the proper use of the product manual
- Be sure not to disassemble this product.
- Be sure not to place or use this product in a hot or humid environment and keep it out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid excessive force with the product and keep it away from fire or water to prevent risk of explosion.
- …such as liquid leakage… cease using it and contact the customer service helpline.
- In order to avoid faults, use only the original accessories provided with the product, such as…
- Do not puncture the portable… and avoid placing multiple portable power devices or metal objects near this product or you risk causing it to short circuit.
- ….be sure to avoid overcharging it by leaving it on the dock. The portable power bank should be fully charged and then removed from the dock at least every 3 months
3b Unauthorised repair or modification has been made to the product
….not be responsible for any loss…